Tuesday, May 03, 2005

May 03 '05

No specific reasons to start this blog, I was trying to control my midday siesta at office and was browsing thru' the blogs of my friends. This led to the idea of me starting my own blogs and put all my thoughts (however silly it is) at one place.

Usually the first of any thing in life is very interesting.....be it the first day to school or the first day at office, we usually have lot to say or rather share with our parents,siblings and friends. I dont know if I shall be sharing the first blog also in a similar fashion.

As per the norms of blog, one should not think too much on what to write but rather blog whatever that comes to the mind. The idea that is currently racing in my mind is.....why dont they abolish the idea of writing documents in software industry. One of the worst things....I have faced is to write a document on what I have done. But, worse than it, is to write the appraisal form in which we need to think on the tasks, which we had done some six months ago. I find it difficult to remember on what I have done 6 days or even 6 hours back :-((

Coming back to the subject of documentation, One of the jobs I always wish to delegate is documentation especially those related to processes.....what a silly way to spend our time when we have the other golden opportunity of keeping our eyes closed and claiming that we are ruminating on the nuances of the fix for the recently discovered bug.......

Well, writing this blog also robs me the pleasure of meditating the intricacies of the bug ;-).....let me stop my blog here and enjoy the other pleasure......

1 Comments:

Blogger Filbert said...

Subha,
Welcome to the blog-o-sphere. Will be looking up to some interesting posts over here.

04 May, 2005 00:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home